The Visual Studio social team is looking for a communications partner to augment, design, create, and support their social media marketing efforts, particularly for small, nimble campaigns. This proposal outlines our understanding of the request, Carpool's related experience, and proposal breakdowns.
- Design and production of creative assets.
- Image manipulation of creative assets specifically optimized for each social channel (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn), respecting the benefits, limitations, and requirements of each of those platforms.
- Content that is well thought out with the developer audience in mind – Microsoft may provide direction and voice but Carpool will write the vast majority of the headlines, taglines, highlights, and posts.
- Promo and Ad development and management with regards to each platform, possibly managing initial ad $ outlay.
- Timely turnaround to adjustment requests of all sizes.
- Opinion, concepts, corrections, ideas, new directions. If the messaging appears to be dwelling in the past and Carpool sees a new trend, we’ll bring it to Microsoft for discussion.
- An agency that can act independently in all aspects: technically, creatively, managerial, and support.
- Provide reporting 1-2 weeks after campaigns.
- Video strategy - deepen the YouTube presence and improve the level of engagement.